How about this? Block the OAK, warm the duct and apply? Armacell, 2 in. x 30 ft. R-1 Foam Insulation Tape, TAP18230 at The Home Depot - Mobile
Winter showed up and so did the birds. A few chickadees went through the privet hedge eating berries yesterday afternoon. We have finches on the...
I am no expert on this, but is the OAK bare metal Dave? Would a few layers of paint create enough of a barrier to prevent the moisture from...
And an F 600 too. I don't think there are too many members here with those.
A possible wood score because of monkeys? I'm going to tell the wife this story and leave the Japan part out til the end. Oh, she will look at me...
Here is a quick and pretty current read. It looks like others are taking notice too. Thom Smith: Milder winter brings fewer birds to feeders
We haven't had the intense storms either where birds need to hunker down and conserve energy. There has been very little snow cover and plenty of...
Definitely a lack of birds, squirrels and chipmunks here too. I usually refill the tube feeder with sunflower seeds every few days. There is...
I see whatcha doing now.
Thanks for the offer. I'm sure ill run across some soon. I have another storage idea if the shelf doesn't work.
Thanks for that. I'm on a salvaged wood kick right now. I have bigger furniture pieces that I made. I have this nice nice mahogany writing...
I vote for leaving the character in place. I have a piece of furniture with an old square inkwell stain. It can never be removed, but it is part...
They are the wood handle ones at H. D. with whitish yellow bristles. The cheap disposable ones. The hold oil finishes pretty well. Cheap too.
Craftsman bench saw, late 70' or early 80's. Iron top with extensions. Basic fence. I'm thinking a sheet metal shelf off the front just for the...
I really like that you have a shelf all around to put pencils, tape measure, rip fence, push sticks, etc. I want a shelf now.:headbang:
Ah, right up my alley. I like to see the grain, especially if it is rough-cut and not planed. I helped my brother-in-law build this book case...
Patriots fan here. Eating crow. Subscribing just to be tortured with food pics.