Nice looking burls there. They can be a crap shoot as they can be hollow inside. But yes, the thought of what is inside makes it interesting.
Nice job! That looks like it has potential to make some great meals. I'll be looking for some food pics.
I've had this idea for about a month after having some pub meat pies from a local market. I am using my Tourtiere recipe but I used half ground...
There's enough in the news already. I've got my fill. Maybe the trays can go in front of the tv?
I went through the fridge today and pulled out the two bags of crabapple seeds I put up last October. A few started to sprout, so 32 seeds were...
Sounds like CBVT is going to get a lot done around the house this summer.:rofl: :lol:
Learn basic welding. Go up on a roof. Auger out a blocked toilet.
That looks great Steve, nice install. Did you catch any information on the R & D on the fireplace insert mentioned in the other thread? I am...
Maybe this thread or on their site... Big date: November 7 | Page 4 | Firewood Hoarders Club
I believe this is it: Cubic Mini Wood Stoves - Cubic
Nothing surprises me anymore. It's more like "about time someone did that." I had someone pour hot candle wax down a disposer and it blocked the...
It will be nice when you can spend some time relaxing and not working in there. I bet the mud dries real nice with the stove running. Looking good.
That's great! Get your name and work out there and the word will spread. Good luck! Maybe time for some business cards?
I have a support column to the left of my saw. If I have a wide piece of plywood to cut, I'll use the right side of the fence, otherwise I use...
I was telling my wife some of these stories and I said I bet yours was the one at the bottom of the hill. :yes:
Sure, any type of weathered wood has potential. Free is great or maybe barter it off in exchange for finished goods.
I met my wife after college when I was working at a hospital. Her mother was working in another department and ya know the gabbin' got around...
Do you really need the OAK? I guess with the new windows you might?
I'm redoing our laundry area here, so I have been down the duct aisle a few times looking for through the wall connections. I can't stand the...
That is a shame. NH lost a historic shoe peg mill by fire just the other day. It was the last one in the country.