The guys buying it to make furniture are looking to get it at a reasonably low price. Otherwise it cuts too much into profits. The local guys...
I checked out some YouTube videos and images of the Big Spring, that really is amazingly clear.
Many of the companies are long gone. Most of the tools are marked with the manufacturer, so researching them and learning the company history is...
I've been spending time fixing up the laundry area in the basement and slowly organizing the shop area. I was constantly moving my older tools...
Nothing here yet. The robins remain year round here as long as there is food, like crab apples on the trees. Our early arrivals are warblers and...
I know that if there is enough sediment at the bottom of the tank, air bubbles can form under the sediment and release steam bubbles. This causes...
Could it be a blocked cold water dip tube on the inlet side? So she had no hot water pressure earlier to now having pressure? The tank can't be...
We are just about ready to turn the corner to spring here.
Can she drain some water off the bottom tank drain and verify it is filling the tank? That would rule out everything before the tank. Does she...
I found a chunk of apple tree root in the wood pile last fall with a sunflower seed stuck in it. I put the piece up and under the mud oven roof....
Ha, no, figuratively. Multiple small projects at once.
Another excellent project. Pieces like that will come in handy. :yes: I'm deep in the middle of shop organization too. I have a bunch of...
This thread reminded me of my brother in law cutting an old hot water tank up with a sawzall and metal cutting blade. He was smokin out blades...
:yes: Nice work. You can't beat re-purposing, it can keep cash in your pocket.
Heavy rains, winds and thunderstorms rolled in around 3:00 am. 40,000 customers without power here in Ma. The South Shore is lined up for some...
[ATTACH] :whistle: Congratulations!
Those hungry hound pics are great.
papadave, I put up some drywall and mudded last week. I used the Ben Moore primer and paint in one in eggshell finish. I was very impressed. One...
.... and up through floors to a roof penetration. Maybe it has to do with minimizing horizontal runs?
I steamed the carrots in a little water inside. I did think of roasting them whole with salt and pepper outside. Roasted potatoes sounds good...