That is a funny series. I find myself looking up some of their slang words. We need to use subtitles though.
The strip where the dog holes are should be a pretty dense hardwood like hard maple or beech. The dogs will wear out the plywood around the holes...
That's what these are.
Would tinted primer close to the base color have helped? Another coat may get you where you need to be.
Did you get divider lites for those winders, or are they going to be full view glass? It is looking good. Nice view too...
Nice work tractorman! The door casing is fantastic. Even better that it was your own work. Natural wood has a great look about it.
That does look amazing so far Gas...
I'll put up my thoughts. I don't have one, mostly because I don't have the space to dedicate for gluing up. I use the Kreg jig system for edge...
A box of Girl Scout cookies on the counter was taunting me. I responded appropriately.
That sounds good. I need a little variety. I tend to stick with the basics.
NH_Wood, it is yours. PM an address where I can send it. Thank you for your interest too Unicorn1.
Beautiful. Those are the pieces that I pick out of the stack. I've seen French rolling pins made out of stock like that. I'd build a Shaker...
Woodwidow, the burn was cut off and we ate it.
I am offering up this 3' x 5' cotton U.S. Flag. I picked it out of a clean out pile that was destined for the dump. It is new in the box and...
I'm really out of practice with calzones. I fired the oven with white cedar kindling and loaded small maple splits. The wind was out of the...
More than ugly up here this morning. Nightmare road conditions around 9:00 am. Snow squalls rotated in off the ocean into the area. There was...
If you are talking a wire feed, I would recommend one with adjustable dials for the voltage and wire feed rate. The rocker switch ones can be...
I was curious if there was actually a fireplace insert being developed. They don't have a medium sized front loader catalytic stove that could...
Yooperdave, is the sawdust smell possiblly mold or mildew? I've been in damp basements that smell like a woodshop, but there were other things...
Did you have snowstakes marking your driveway in these locations at some point? I second water rising to the surface taking silt with it.