That is a nice contrast. I'll have a bit to read up on. These are the small planks from a stump i cut at a friends house. These are probably...
I'm sure she is. Say hello to Judy for me.
This is great news. Please take it easy.
I've read about Pentacryl stabilizing wet wood for turning and helping prevent checking. I need to do some reading on Polycryl for hardening soft...
That looks like a great time and perfect weather to be out enjoying it. I normally don't eat yellow snow, but when I do, it's maple flavored.;)
That would make a fine coat rack.
That is a corker of a plank. Beautiful.
That's a great piece of family history to salvage and display. I you would like some hand-forged hanging rings or hardware to hang it up, give me...
o_O mine is about 24" on the inside. Kindling and about two splits for one hour and it is ready to go. The size works well for us, but it has...
Looking good. That product is water-based. It will smell different that oil-based poly. You should be able to use a regular brush and wash it...
...and :yes:.
I hold back a little flour when it is in the mixer. It is easier to work when it is on the wet side. Once on the counter, I work a little more...
We had this large Norway taken down well over a year ago. We had nice weather here today and it was time to GIBIR. I blocked out the stump and...
That looks excellent. Thanks for finding a home for it.
Great pics as always.
From my mother who gleaned them from different recipes over the years. Still working on a thin crust recipe. 1 cup of water 110 degrees 1...
I have a 12" Delta and I am thinking of sawing smaller pieces. I don't have a fence, but I have clamped a straight edge with some success. The...
Is there any advantage to using a sled versus a fence?
We are at 76 degrees now. This is not right.
That is really nice work. The kitchen is quite a looker too.