I wish I could retrofit something like that into my fireplace and clad it in soapstone instead of the tile. It already has a lot if mass in the...
Very good post. Life is not so bad if you look at it through the eyes of others. Simple tasks for us can be so difficult for others.
Good point. I don't know the source.
1/2" drill.
I had to replace a few white cedar fence posts out back so I picked up a 2" Forstner bit to bore holes. The chips ejected out of the hole were...
Back in the fray it looks for us too. Weather reports said 24 hours ago we would get nothing. I think models are great, just not the weather...
Pecking away a bit more today. The wood is more dense and flaring out to the roots. A bit of curl on this side. [ATTACH] Curly. [ATTACH]
Nice score. I have the Reliant brand of that dust collector. I installed 2.5" metal duct to all my tools, and 4" to the table and miter saw. All...
That was real interesting. I was surprised how fast the holes were tapped into the stove bodies free hand. I was expecting them to be drilled...
Latest reports have this one going out to sea and giving the South Shore a few inches if that. It has really been downgraded now.
Good reads: Plumb Co.
Simple colonial-type kitchen wooden spoons and spatulas. That type of grain and finish gives it an antique look about them.
Those are looking great. Other ideas: Beer tap handle, woodturning gouge handles, mallet heads and handles, shaker peg coat rack, hatchet handles...
I had this issue here too. I cut the extension jamb depth so it was flush with the sheet rock that stuck out at the top. So when the casing was...
That is great that the painting is done. What is the trim issue? Where the wall sticks out at the corner?
That's funny. He's got woodworking nectar right there.
Those chain cutters are borderline scary. I have one and tried it on a cedar log and all I can say is hang on it tight. If it catches the grain,...
:popcorn: It looks like it won't need too much to make it serviceable again.
The brick oven was excellent.
I watched a good part of it, once you start, you just keep watching. They had some nice hand tools, especially the large slicks. I also liked the...