Not much on New Haven. I'm fascinated by these tool companies. So much production history is lost. Here is a little info. That drawknife may...
Shawn, any info on the drawknife? Manufacturers stamp?
So many tools, so little time, space and sometimes money...
A few older ones to add to the collection. The top is a 15 1/2" screw driver. I'm trying to pull a name off it but it is pretty pitted. Second...
Packzi.:drool: [ATTACH]
I Googled timber frame furniture and drooled a little.
It looks like a pretty well thought out unit. Limited 2 year warranty. The instructions have good information about using seasoned wood for fuel....
Nice score. Massive table legs for a walnut slab top table. Bench for a porch. Frame for a man cave chair with leather cushions, beverage...
Honestly, I'm ready to plow down some ham and paczki's, and raid the kids Easter baskets. :drool:
At 32 here. Very quiet outside, no wind, just robins calling around the yard. A small fire is lit, coffee and blueberry muffins to start the...
I looked at the specs and that is pretty nice. Lots of nice features on it. I'm sure you'll find lots to work up before long. It looks like you...
Nice picture there Dennis.
Wow. You have a long way to go borrow a cup of sugar from a neighbor. Nice view.
Wow, you have busy. Good call on rigid piping. I did the same because of the pricing and static concerns. Your system will probably be a work...
Fine work.
I just had one more. Simple mantle/shelf clock with battery movement.
Yes. If memory serves me correct, that one was set up at the Woodstock gtg in a side room. I believe the company was from Quebec. Dennis may...
Picture frames or piece up a nice mirror frame? Just throwing some ideas at ya.
Those are nice. Small cutting boards or serving tray for cheese?
[ATTACH]