I contributed to that .02 % in Florida. I sold a stove to a couple that was touring New England a few years ago selling crafts at fall festival...
Too bad it happened. Rest assured FHC would make a heckuva posse.
Go for it. I'm an enabler in these sort of things.:whistle:
Lifetime purchase is right. Well worth the price and supporting the local craftsman. It is stunning. :yes:
I am finally sitting down for a few minutes. I cooked up 4 chicken carcasses into stock earlier today and just made some soup. I'll bring in a...
I did not see regular aluminum screen in 96" widths on a quick search. I did see 72" wide. I have aluminum on the front porch in wood frames and...
Good fitting you did with that handle.
Exactly. My little corner that is a work in progress. A lot of lost history here. [ATTACH]
That is a beauty. It looks like a trade axe. I'm going to page Scotty Overkill on this one as he has a few antique hatchets and he may know a bit...
Neat history. Same vintage here. Fieldstone with some early concrete block on top of it. Lots of coal clinkers around the foundation and under...
[ATTACH] :D
Interesting. If there was no cleanout below at the floor level, it would be pretty difficult to clean. I've heard of a story from a gas utility...
The P.C. name for them is now "chenile stems" or "chenile sticks". No fooling. :rolleyes::headbang:
Oh wow. I'm glad that ended well. Time for a miners tag board in the truck.
My dad had an Opel GT for a while. Really a project car but he drove it around. It was blue with the Bondo trim option. Two seater with flip over...
These were sizzlin' and delicious. [ATTACH]
Privacy curtains before wall art for me.:whistle::emb: Let's see some pics.
Any plans for that stock?
Nice grab on those pans Dave. I can see loaded nachos, potato skins or broiled stuffed shrimp right out of the oven on those.
Nothing here yet either. Wind warnings up on the South Shore and Cape tonight.