Thats a sweet score Steve. Id've been all over that. Beech is one wood I seldom score. Sad the diseases are killing it off. Good for us...
That'd be sweet for wood storage (the QH that is). I believe Slocum has an open faced one for wood.
You know me all too well Mike as that was my first thought when I saw the structure.:emb: :stacker: What is it used for FarmerJ?
Hope they get it soon and you're not down wind from the carcass!
I wouldn't either. Gonna start stinking. Does your towns dog pound remove roadkill? The only roadkill I remove is firewood. :tree:
Dinner? :stirpot: Break out the smoker!
Dont recall the thread. Mebbe Kimberly replied and he deleted it!:D
Had two quarter cords of mulberry side by side. Moved the drier one for now to free up a rack. (far right in first pic) Processed all the wood...
X2
Mebbe we need a personals thread on the FHC. :cool:
That's wonderful Dennis. Congrats to the both of you.
Pics of the filled half cord rack. All from this score. [ATTACH] Some also topped off a half cord of longer drying woods...SBH, honey locust &...
You cant use that above 3000' either! :whistle: Read the fine print.
Saw these today in the stack I was finishing and realized I didn't post them here yet. Dogwood.[ATTACH]
Got lucky on those two. Too bad about the beech. It doesn't have a good shelf life. Are the beeches in VT succumbing to the diseases?
Job I did recently took me by this a few times. It had been picked at and some still left. Bigger logs and gnarlier chunks. Couldn't hit my...