[MEDIA]
Cut it into three strips about 5' wide. Have a couple long double row stacks that need a cover. Thinking of using it on my triple row locust...
Nice job! Built my shed with mostly reclaimed materials. Love doing that.
I have a 12' long cardboard tube here for her grand daughter to play with that will work. Problem is the bad side has lots of glue and wood...
Yeah, I could almost cover my entire woodyard (the one you saw) with it! :rofl: :lol:
indeed :handshake: Easy park, cut and load too.
My impression too, BUT its mulberry! :tree: :loco: :crazy: :loco: :crazy:. AND I ain't beggin for it. :rofl: :lol:
First for me on the job I'm doing. Tore off an EPDM rubber roof. Glued right to the wood and came off in one big sheet even though two glued...
If I had that nice Stihl one comparable to a 2611 (msa300, I think) I might give it a shot. The one I have is perfect for limbing as I gave it a...
Sorry to hear of your setback. Hope all goes well. Until then :axe::stacker:
Dang. Good for you. :salute: Die hard coffee drinker here. The fews times my brother bought me an energy drink I had bad shakes later on from...
Nice having the luxury in an open space to practice. I know when to walk away and let someone with equipment or lots of experience do it.
It'd take all day and then some and after one cut they'd hear me swearing! :emb:
IIRC correctly mine did the same. If I get wood that pops while splitting I'll be mind full to stand sideways. Don't recall ever having been...
Its on hold. Last time I called his GF was sick with flu or something so he didn't want the noise there to bother her. Ill be using the 400 so...
Nice stuff there Jason. Looks just like some of the splits from my MB score back in January. Think I have a couple chunklies hanging around to...
It pops rather easily despite the wavy grain. Very little if any stringiness. I've only processed large logs once and they looked just like...
Need a bigger trailer then Jeff if you're only taking 1/2! :D
Red bull?
Gotta get while the getting good. Having seen first hand what you and most other CT hoarders I've met go through I hear ya. If you need me to...