I was gonna try halving one round with the Isocore but why bother I said. There's three big elm rounds there yet to buck. For chits & giggles...
Split the load off the truck this morning. Topped off a stack of black birch. The rest to almost finish another stack of mixed hardwood....
Never have heard the term and thought you meant it literally.:emb: Hay is one thing my truck has yet to haul.
I had cut fresh elm before maybe 20 years ago. It was frozen and popped in half easily in the cold as I was hand splitting at the time. The last...
Do they burn the hay in firepits? Never have heard of that.
I still can't believe it myself. I was cutting it up and saying WTH am I doing taking this. The oak a was another thing. One two cord...
Im not taking the two stated for removal. Coincidence and not part of the score.
I knew you wouldn't be happy Jason.;) I took a chance and it paid off. Did you see the splits pic? I was totally floored. Didn't think the...
Got a text the other day from someone I've scored wood from a few times since 2022. Originally from FBM. They took more trees down. Looked like...
Very tragic. Wonder if he was inexperienced being a landscaper vs. being a tree guy/arborist? I always try to cut on the uphill side. If I'm...
FHC quote of the year right there! :salute:
More is in the works as I spotted it the same time but a mile from the actual job near the Windham town green. "Luckily" I have to go back to...
Ive been looking but seldom see any. I only came across a couple logs that the guy wanted top dollar for. I guess they were the HVBW variety!...
No trailer for me. Hard enough with just a PU and my limited space. How about you Mike...a trailer in your future? Cheaper to buy Truckaa...
He's in Arizona. Dry heat there. Wood dries in a month! :rofl: :lol:
Nice mixed btu load there. Do you often cut mixed loads?
Nice rounds. I'd take walnut over oak too!:emb: Just for the drying time. Walnut splits so easily too. It is average btu firewood. No...
Good song and album. Never saw them with John Bush as the lead singer. I only have a radio in the truck. Bohemian Rhapsody came on and I was...
jo191145 called it "small state syndrome". Over an hour away and we complain. Even 15 minutes is far. We rank fourth for population density....
Had a multi-day job to do that took me far from home. I've scrounged wood to and from this location in the past and this trip didn't disappoint....