Noticed this weird looking little "leaf" stuck to my windshield that didn't blow off after a couple days of driving. (tip of my finger for...
Mebbe we can bribe jo191145 with your smoked ribs??? :whistle:
One trick I tried was to mix dish soap with water and spray bees as they come and go. They get stunned, fall to the ground, wriggle about for 30...
OMG Dennis. making her do the dirty work? :picard: :rofl: :lol: Be a nice date to go trick or treating together. :) Kids at heart?
Rare I run into them. Here's the thread on the worst I have encountered. The TERMITEinator!
Luckily most of the wood was off the ground and what was touching was on all the chips for the most part. Plus it hadn't aged enough to have more...
X2 I kinda did the same with my load of cherry yesterday
Thanks for the compliment :handshake: (kids that is)
X2
Cant help on the bee issue but you've got the makins of a good Halloween costume there. :thumbs:
FBM find. Looked smaller in the pics. Wish I had a 25" bar with me, but the 20" on the 400 got it done. Pretty sure its the largest I've...
With New England you never know. I can remember working on a job one April and it was in the 90's. Few days later we had snow flurries. :picard:...
That splitter is fun to watch and I'm sure use as well. Do you climb over the mound of splits to stack?
Looks nice a nice piece of property there. Yes trying to figure out the logistics of firewooding can be stressful at times. Looks like you...
American elm [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and pin oak[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I need to work on my elm ID skills. I'm pretty sure this is American elm.
Sunny and breezy here. What is the average date of your first burn Mike?
Cut some Pin oak and elm today. My favorite saw![ATTACH]
How old were you when you it? Kinda wish I had the Homelite top handle I started out with.
Dead sugar maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]