Hope all is well there Jeff and you and the family are safe. Something tells me your wood hoard is going to grow exponentially in the coming...
No smoker here. This will get sold eventually (I hope) to smoking wood customers. First time I've scored it roadside. Usually a stick or a...
Go get it Eric! :saw: :dex: Oh, and pics :ithappened:or it didn't happen.
You can put my name on the ticket. :D
IMO no. I wouldn't worry about it.
Apple with some elm and dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stacked the apple. Mixed stack with other smoker wood. Kinda temporary, but at least its under cover.[ATTACH] Processed the elm from this and...
Looks like a fun time.
Nice find. Be hard to pass that up myself.
Good grab Steve! Hand splits very easily. You are correct on the lower btu's. The heartwood contains iodine and will burn pretty colors....
Split most of the apple off the truck this morning. Pretty firewood[ATTACH] Tried one elm round and it split kinda like "normal" elm, unlike the...
I agree but it was late and was pressed for time. Plus this was in Windham and if I snoozed I'd lose. Hard enough getting the rounds out of...
I know last year he had leftover inventory and I think it was a record production year for him this year. With me I usually have a bit leftover...
First the beggar and now this!!! :picard::thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Yes it is! I wasn't planning on bucking big logs and once again the wrong sized saw, 241 with a 14" bar got it done. Hard time bucking in the...
If you make it they will buy. Any predictions on what sales will be this season? I know you had mentioned doing Winter sales which IIRC you...
Out of town again and grabbed this about a mile from the job. Originally just some elm and dead ash. [ATTACH] BUT more wood had been cut down...
Smart man. Drinking and driving not a good idea!:cheers: :rofl: :lol: Just kidding of course, but I can relate. Bugs me when I come home with...
Cherry[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not elm though! :rofl: :lol: