Yes. I have one like it...somewhere. Looks like someone used it a bit as the mushrooming was ground off. It will stay in back of the truck for...
LOL!!! Look at pic#4 of the OP. The truck was parked on a hillside. Look at the neighbors deck for a reference point of level.
These weren't too bad to crack with the Isocore although I did noodle several. It can be hit or miss with cherry IME.
Glad you are safe my friend. I imagine there's plenty of wood to be had.
I am! Mine is on its last legs. Surprised its lasted this long.
Went back today for another load. I was loosely tossing wood on the PU thinking it was a face cord or so. Turns out it was more. Mostly red...
If I bought Ms. buZZsaw one of those she'd run me over and bury my corpse with it. Nice firewooding toy there. Wanna see lots of pics. Great...
His last posting said power was out and storm was over him. Maybe cell service out too and he cant post. Wonder of anyone has his number?
The one in Wallingford goes on cold weather time open three days a week and shuts down mid Jan to mid March. North Haven (where I live) is open...
I bought a beater one for $50 that runs but needs TLC and i'm not a chain saw mechanic so it sits. I've read of them having an 012 top end put in...
I was at the local recycling center this morning. Spied a rusty old tool box next to the metal dumpster. Well this inquiring hoarder had to open...
Good stuff there. Idve been all over that. Is your TS open year round?
Nice haul there. :thumbs: How do you like your 009? We could always have Eric VW pay you a visit to help with documentation! :whistle:
I have nuggets and 16" splits.
Nice load. I can smell it from here.
If he was in a jam I'd be glad to help. I suppose I could take a load of pecan for my troubles, but the ride back may be a little rough. Youve...
Yeah I'm wondering about him too. According to the weather channel the highest recorded wind was 100mph and it was in Georgia. Haven't seen any...
Stacks are growing fast with this score Ron. Do you normally process rounds as they come in or stock pile them? Headed back this weekend for more?
Did you need more apple? Have I given you any Bradford pear?
2x6 & 5/4x6 lumber scrounged today. To be utilized in a future rack build. Same source as post #325.[ATTACH]