Mystree wood? Inquiring hoarders wanna know? Nice load. Still have the basswood from my score in August to split. Need shed to empty more...
You folks had the highest recorded winds from the storm and the damage shows that. Glut of wood to be had no doubt.
Will the saturation of available lumber deflate the prices?
Trip to the dump this morning to get rid of some scrap wood and an old door from a job. Spotted a couple 12' long PT 2x10's that i couldnt pass...
Mebbe when my F150 dies ill repurpose the bed as a trailer. May need to spring for a new tailgate though! :emb::makeitrain"
Seems they do the same around here too. :headbang:
Thats a tough one. I'd take the SBH first even though the BB dries faster. I have a half cord of hickory sold to a regular to be delivered next...
Did you cut a hole in the roof for your head too?!:whistle:
In a perfect world they would be. I wish tree service rounds were cut like that. I see so much free wood on FBM already cut but lengths a over...
Dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice job guys. I'm liking the uniform length rounds. :thumbs:
I agree. The color change is pretty neat. It's a scarce tree around here, even scarcer as a scrounge for me. One of my mulberry stacks. Wood...
Great repurpose there. :thumbs: Looks pretty solid. Part of it lives on. Black birch is under rated as a firewood IMO. Great btu's and dries...
Had mice nesting in a bundle that was only a week old. Like he said mice and firewood go hand in hand. Luckily the snakes take care of them for...
Yes. I have one like it...somewhere. Looks like someone used it a bit as the mushrooming was ground off. It will stay in back of the truck for...
That's a lot of smalls to buck, but the longer length will make it easier. Gonna be able to fill the order? Enough dead elm around?
Thats quite a story. Good on you for taking care of him. :salute: A great representation of the FHC. A happy customer is a repeat customer....
Another couple splitting sessions and you'll be done you think? Gonna hit that dead chestnut oak score this Winter?
Seems I'd find out faster if the site was down than if the world ended! :rofl: :lol: Id survive if the world ended BTW! :loco: :crazy: Thanks...
Way to get it done there Jason. :stacker: Drizzly and wet here most of the day. Soon it'll be time for :saw: :tree: Well its always time for...