Pulled the rest of the heartwood splits and stacked. The second row. Front row is some BL. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Over two cords total for the score....
Second half cord went this morning.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Chuckled at the road the customer lives on.[ATTACH] The BL stack before todays load....
Sweet! Nice stuff. The load pictured was clean up wood from 2020. I CSS three years ago. An area of my wood storage is now inaccessable as the...
Nice that you have access to logs. I couldn't fill an order like that at a moments notice. Im enjoying the cooler temps for sure but looking...
Is that Western red cedar? Doesn't seem to last as ground contact lumber IME. Did it still have any aroma Reloader? WRC my favorite lumber smell.
I believe Warner uses an old slide from a kids playscape. I recall years back the chore of schlepping armfuls of firewood into dad's basement....
First sale of the season. New regular from last year called earlier this week. Her first half cord load went yesterday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm...
Nice load, but for $35 I would've gotten a lot more in there, plus there's room in the cab. Years back when I roofed full time I had a similar...
The old stuff was in an area of storage I can rarely access due too the ground being too soft due to high water table. I have a bunch of old...
Mostly red maple and cherry with some beech and red oak buried. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Maybe he was rough with it when he covered the stack. Don't know. I was surprised to see it with holes. Either way it'll get replaced. When I...
My bundle sales have been down, although I just restocked the three locals. been in touch with the 100 bundle guy and he still has a bunch....
Great find in the load. Any pics of the splits/rounds?
You buying it? C'mon Kieth you know you want it! :whistle: :D :makeitrain"
:rofl: :lol::makeitrain" I wonder what he would get for bundles there?
I was stacking next to where my friend had used the pool liner for top cover. Is the design side supposed to be showing, hence the premature...
Brought the hydro over and split what was left there. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been waiting for the ground to dry so I can access my friends...
Thats one even I wouldn't pick up!o_O[IMG]
I hate retailing bundles. Just got a request to PU some bundles. Told him I don't do pick up, only delivered and offered to meet up. He asked...
I never tire of seeing cedar milled. Thanks for sharing.