I second your motion...bigger saws for everyone! :whistle: :thumbs:
I'll have to see what I have laying around...probably 1-2" stuff I'd guess...design to be determined...
Exactly the same here...no firewood hoarding today, only a lil burning! :thumbs:
Just seen this, in case you are still looking Scotty Overkill ...Kent is about 45 minutes from me...probably close to Ohio dave [ATTACH]
I think I am going to try to make a foam box to cover the pump...thinking that may take a lot of the pump whine away...if that works then it will...
Slept like a baby :) I haven't had time to troubleshoot much yet, so I'm not stressing about it...first thing is going to be to check volts/amps,...
Yes, 3600 rpm...it's one of those 5hp air compressor specials. I had the shift point backed clear off to almost no spring pressure, still the same...
I scored a new 10ga 100' RV cord for $50 for mine. :) Pennies per day, literally.
Yes, they look like big time terrorists to be feared...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Ok, I see what the issue is here...yes, we are using the meter backwards (as far as how its labeled) and you caught me...I did say -0.08" was the...
Yes