If you can't find one, I'd be temped to install a tee fitting(s) so you could split the flow, most through the cooler, some through a "bypass"...
So I went out to feed our outdoor cats this evening...just after dark...flipped the wood shed light on (where the cats bowl is) and found an extra...
Boy, they better step it up if they gon pull that off!
That's "stealth mode" for haulin da firewater, doncha know?! ;) :rofl: :lol:
Man, I had the math all bass ackwards...I was using 4.2 GPM x hi/lo shift pressure /1714, instead of 16GPM x hi/lo shift pressure / 1714 like I...
I had forgot about that! :rofl: :lol: :picard:
Thanks TJ! :handshake:
My pump says 4.2 GPM in low gear, so at 2500 PSI that works out to 6.1 HP...that's where my mistake was, I was not doing the math on 2500PSI, just...
Nice ride! I picked up a nice Schwinn Collegiate for my wife a few years back...got it all polished up and tuned perfectly...she was grateful, but...
That looks salvageable...
Yeah I think it was about 900 miles round trip...it was a long day considering this thing was still in their basement and had to be removed and...
I drove almost to DC to pick up a cheap Kuuma wood furnace a few years back...I went through it then flipped it for a nice profit, but it would...
I messaged, but I'm not expecting a response...take the ad down after you sell it moron! :hair:
I'm sure this is gone by now...dang it! :hair: [ATTACH]
Which means its probably gonna be slow...or if its not too slow, then the power (tonnage) will be limited...but as I have said before, it doesn't...
What I wondered too...can't be too big...
Just built it, so no record yet...but I typically make 5-6 cords/yr...just here n there, as I have time/opportunity.
Lack of sun is one thing, but grey skies and mud/water everywhere for weeks on end is enough to make you crazy! Or in my case maybe its just more...
If they are installed correctly they won't come out...the gap needs to be at the top or bottom, if the gap is to the side the "sudden stop" and...
4"...wow, that would make it so quiet that I could probably hear the termites trying to get in a couple last bites! :rofl: :lol: