Correct, once it fully shifts...but its not on/off like a light switch...the spring on the load sense pin is compressed progressively as the...
Thats awesome! :thumbs:
Too bad you can't find anything good to eat over in that area, huh?! ;) :rofl: :lol:
You mean between the 2.8 and 3.6? Nah, you'd never notice that lil bit...they often don't fully go into the high pressure stage anyways, unless...
Nah...she's not much of an eye roller, unless I got her really riled up, which certainly wouldn't happen over something as minor as a chainsaw or...
Nah, the aluminum bodied pumps will last a long time too...that's all you see on log splitters for years now. You can probably still buy a cast...
Nope...if she said anything at all it would be something like "you're gonna buy another one?!" :rolleyes: :rofl: :lol:
February 8th and it's almost 60* in NE OH! :picard:
So tomorrow is not a good day to buy a chainsaw? :D
Man, my wife would never put up with the house being that cold! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
I wouldn't expect that...unless buying case quantities...:handshake:
If you cared about us at all you'd buy a truckload to sell at GTG's for cost...:D
Too bad the Whitehouse doesn't have a suggestion box...:whistle::D
:thumbs: How many pulls?
But that would be a cold draft! :startled: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Probably, for a while...at least until it doesn't :D
10mm x 1.0 I think...pick up a copper washer to put on it too.
Yeah the pump is on its own steel mount so that I can easily swap the engine for the motor, and vice versa, so I think there is some sound...
Did you lube the orings before installing? Depending on how hard they are to put on, it can be easy to nick one, especially if dry. I lightly...
No knowledge of that machine in particular, but my personal opinion is that for the average property owner that wants a mini, the 3.5T machines...