For anybody that cares...got it worked out...I was trying to include a link, but had to take the "https" off the front of the link...weird, never...
It is available lots of places. We have a lil amish metal shop near here that makes it...MUCH cheaper than this is, but its been a couple years...
Just went and tried again...and I still can't post in the other one...here...Can a stove pipe be too long?
This post stinks...:fart: ;) :D
Anybody else have trouble posting on the site lately? Its happened to me twice this week...first time was on my phone, but I thought it was just...
That threw me off too. Looking good TJ! :thumbs:
Wow, is that current, or recently? It's been almost (or over) 60* here this past week...:picard:
Spruce Stove can gallop complete tree trunk to warm you up [IMG]
[IMG]
Yeah I couldn't figure that one out either. If you think about where your recoil handle is located, and the direction it will make things turn...
I'm calling BS on that feedback,,,if it turns backwards then everyone would give it bad reviews, because most all small engines turn the same way...
While a spear can be used in the H or V position, just as with many splitters, its most commonly used in the H position...:D
My math showed 5.5 HP, (4.1 gpm x 2300 psi/1714) but yeah, it's maxed out...2300 seems fine, 2500 was no go...I still need to take an amperage...
This it? https://www.homedepot.com/p/FULL-BOAR-H6028FB-28-Ton-212-cc-Gas-Log-Splitter-49-State-H6028FB/324792889 Should have snagged that one!
That the thing that is confusing to me...if its not shifting, it would surely stall out sooner or later (unless the pump is so whooped that it is...
That is one thing on the one I just built, the high pressure stage is 4.1 GPM...I would pick one with a little less GPM on the high pressure side...
Well, I've used probably a dozen different splitters over the years, I guess I've never experienced a good pump.
Did the engine stall sometimes?
I've never operated one that worked that way...my Champion you could literally hear and see it trying to decide what "gear" it wanted to be in...
That's plenty for either pump...