X2...they look good though!
Makes sense to me! :rofl: :lol:
For me, not much...I found out about a lil amish metal shop near here that sells SS for just a bit more than what I was paying for steel...
10 years huh? You are doing better than most...I had to replace the regular black stove pipe every 2-3 years...have stainless now, one n done.
Exactly! o_O
Bathtime works up an appetite ya know! :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
For best results the trick with welding aluminum is to preheat the whole part first, then weld away...
Better the thorny ones than the horny ones! :whistle: [IMG]
So being a cookstove, it should be good at doing "low n slow" too, no? Or how would one go about cooking something that needed low heat?
This'll teach Monte to leave his post...
I'd much rather watch Pawnstars reruns...Axman, Family Feud, Full House:doh:, anything! (except Sound of Music! :startled:)
Awful quiet around here all of a sudden...y'all mus be watchin that foosball... :binoculars:
Somebody must have come out with a new "flush anything" turlit... :whistle: must really be something if'n they havin parties just to watch...
Are those all yours?! :bug:
The USPS part is what's broken...:D Well thank ya, thank ya very much (said with that Elvis twang) I dunno about the short part sometimes...
That would be easy to do...
Thank you sir! :tip: (note to self...turns out, not on everyones ignore list...)
Yeah its one of my favorite stores...they keep teasing us with building one the next town over, but it is postponed as of right now...we are in...
Some places have it in black too...or like the doublewall stove pipe that you can buy from Menards (Supervent) it is steel on the outer and SS inner.
Hi! :)