I know where I'D be this evening if I were you....;) Ease back into the work, bud.....you'll be back in shape in no time. I've got a bum...
I'm glad to see you out there again, buddy. But don't overdo it, I want you to be healthy and ready for the GTG festivities!! Won't be long now!!
We do trees on the side, believe me I'd love to make a full-time business out of it, but in reality, I couldn't afford buy health insurance for my...
Did you see or hear about the local post on FB the other day? I was a girl in Williamsport trying to sell her 190 dollar Access card for 100 cash...
Sweet!
You guys and gals make it very easy, for the most part..... We have a bump in the road every now and then, mainly in regards to politically...
I have a crawl space under our living room, I was thinking about the same thing. Spray foam on the underside of the floor and a skimcoat of...
The Iriquois Indians (woodland tribes here in PA) mostly lived in long huts too..... Pretty sure tipis were mostly a plains Indian lodge....
I've got a whole heap of saws that need attention as well.... I'd say the compression is good to go on most of those saws.....
I'd like to get it done ASAP, so I can sticker it and paint the ends
Just keep in mine that the NZ stoves are ZC (zero clearance) fireplaces, they're not quite the same as an insert.....they require a bigger hole...
Don't forget, we dropped that sugar maple off at Tonys. It had a lean to it, I'm betting it's got some curl in it....
Maybe we'll climb it (and some others) to demonstrate some takedown methods....
They're not quite that strict.....the sleds are all made with skis but they don't have to be wood. Some years, we don't have much snow. Other...
That is without a doubt white oak. Perfectly normal for the sapwood to punk out like that, that heartwood is one of the best firewood you could...
We can do that....
You know, blacksmith and I may be able to whip up a couple homemade shovel heads for these purposes......
He's experienced....it shows when he goes back in to clean up the face cut, as well as when he stays in the back cut as its falling.....that...
Keep working with them, I'm sure they'll develop. I have to take all our friction fire stuff to the Cub Scout meeting this coming Monday...
I love the views from 80'......I'm usually climbing and not in a bucket though.... One of the giant whites I did in 2015.....before and after...