Burn it if ya got it!
I have a big one, I'm going to try it myself....lol
Definitely a double tree yoke.... Take it to a local Cracker Barrel, maybe the manager will trade it for a nice dinner for you and the family!...
Definitely like it better without the border.....too bad we could get the 'FHC' somewhere on it...:(
I use that kind of stuff in my maple syrup evaporator.....it'll eat anything you feed it, and it does so voraciously.....
That's an EPIC pic! Thanks for sharing!
Some of my faves......I'm old skool, baby!! [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
I'm my experience here, some of the smaller saplings show no visible damage, not sure why. Maybe the cambiun layer isn't thick enough for the...
I see flecks on the snow out on the lawn from time to time, and believe me I'm burning 4yr seasoned wood, and I inspect/clean my flues regularly....
Our haul from the job site so far.....nice trailer load of big, knot-free rounds. We still have several big trees to take down at this...
This saw has a weird "bulb" on the fuel tank vent line......it clips under the carburetor.
Welcome to our humble abode! Firewood sales, that's a tricky question.....a lot of factors go into that. Region, state laws, type of wood sold,...
I'm jealous
Yes thats pretty much what its doing, once it hits WOT it falls on his face. I'll try that tonight. I went ahead and bought a cheap aftermarket...
I'm going to pull the fuel line completely out of the saw and check it again, but from what I could tell, it looked ok.
I'm going to try the replacement carb, if that don't fix it, I'm ordering a coil.....
Love that rack buddy, great pics. It was a great day to be working outside for sure!
I can't even imagine......
You guys up north getting all that snow and I'm here looking out my window thinking "look at all that nice mud".....
:jaw::picard: