SOOO close, my :drool: was the tostada. Extra lettuce and sour cream :drool: TBH, I've never tried the Mexican pizza. On my list for when I get...
I'd do whatever it takes for Mexican food!
and Meche_03 Yes, I posted here a few months ago, 3 tickets in one stop, he let two of them go. Exp lic, exp plates, and my proof of insurance...
:dancer::ups::banana: :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
:emb:
We did too, for years. Water leaked in laundry room, ONLY when the wind blew a certain way while raining. He finally found it 20' away in...
:picard: Drivers license expired 12/2020 (I thought it was 12/2022), so I have to do written and road tests :rofl: :lol:...
LOL. I'm content to let them own the boat, unload/load it, tune the engine and buy the tags tee hee.
Juniper Hill , Wyoming is having a late fall. Are you having a late fall too? Combine that with what Dennis said might be the reason?
LOL, a summer neighbor needs his house roofed, he's taken his granddaughter and kiddo out (and other summer kids) on his boat. He's trying to...
Years ago I mentioned there was no hardwood in Colo or WY. A member at the time S Colo mentioned Conifer as a hardwood. Could that be it, Big...
My husband said yes, either of those. What do you think Mag Craft ? Personally never burned anything but lodgepole, sorry.
:rofl: :lol: LOL, it happens to all of us. I think we know what you mean but moderators can change it if you'd like :)
Crazy like here, we LITERALLY had mud storms last winter. Instead of rain or snow it was mud flying through the air. Mud blobs don't roll down...
:dex:
Another BIG THANKS Mr Burninator ! Just ordered 2 new filters, we have not been stranded once since this was installed :) The OEM ones would...