The coon got two confirmed? Better than all of them. Were they the beautiful ones with gold feathers bordered in black?
And Harman has the drop down feeder? So even is some sawdust gets in it won't be an issue like some side feed stoves.
Oh no, I'm sorry.
Still leaving the 5" x 7" windows open at night. Getting down to high 30's at night here, fortunately not windy or high breeze. I heard they...
GREAT! Opened them up to eachother and the ALL of them are in the coop tonight! The new one that was friendly was in the coop a few times today,...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'd guess it is in many homes too.
Would you know if this burns coal or wood?
What is the snake swallowing and what are the black marks?
IKR! I got hooked me on their tostadas in the 70's and NOW take them away?
Idk, the years just slide by living out here. I'll do my best. How are you furry kids?
:handshake:
Thank you. My flock has six, they are just over a year old. New flock is six too, they are just under one year old. I'll be very curious how...
Thanks BB, I'll keep doing that.
Any advice adding new hens? Our rooster to hen ratio was poor and he was wearing out the ladies. New hens last night and they do NOT like our...
There are trees like that where I used to live. After summer crops are done the reservoir is 10' or 20' or more lower. Roots are exposed and dry...
We're warmer than usual too this Sept., I'm loving it. Had a few late lake hatches, but just gnats that don't bite. Only thing left here is...
Similar here, blows my mind. Such unforgiving weather 8 months minimum out of the year. Several 1 acre lots have sold for ~ $100K. Some vacant...
:drool: And I used to get beef and bean burrito too. I'm down to that, Chalupa supreme, and hard taco. I wish I could imitate the red sauce...
Thank you, bet that's it. I bought a few cords years ago that are very seasoned yet heavy, processed but not yet burned. What a treat if they...
That was WWW's favorite too in the 80's.