Controversy in the Wild West home tonight. We took our Honeymoon late, Cozumel 2000. Did a guided horse ride through the jungle. We were in our...
Sounds nice
Well done :)
Very nice BB! Love the color, extra roof cover, and those wide not-too-steep steps.
Impressed, nice job! Could be fun to plant something in tire nooks.
Wasn't there a song in the 80's ? :rofl: :lol:
Similar, our low is forecasted to be 31*
They used the bottle up years ago and I threw it away. They don't moisten the paper towel, the soak the glass, it was a spray bottle. Now they...
We've been misty & some rains, dark and in the 50/60's for several days, today was some impovement. In the 70's the next few days so you can look...
[IMG] AMEN
Speaking of stubbornness, my husband, who taught kid from a young age, to soak the glass and then wipe. I tried, begged pleaded nagged. Nope,...
:yes: I'm used to an attached garage too, get the stove hot without venturing out in the cold. We rearranged to get splits in our garage too, I...
Family went upland game bird hunting. Little Griffon did great! First day his bird gun from 1982 that he bought for $32.00 broke (not bad imo...
How often do you start a fire in a cold stove?
Old Nate, can you buy some? Neither of us can do our own anymore, I get both split and in log form, more than ahead on 3 hear plan. And your...
Brrr, low of 30* tonight, cold rain on and off today and only made to the 50's :confused:
:)
Thanks Mister
One of my dogs had Vestibular Disease, can't help but wonder...
How do you deep massage your inner ear? Wow, clenching must be what causes mine, right there in front of me since 1985.