Good advice and perspective Larry.
Another really good uplifting song Tim. Thanks for posting. Like the old tune Spirit in the Sky... I think this one would do well in the...
Now see... that's funny right there... it's just a joke (not political)... :rofl: :lol:......... 3-2-1........ :hair:
Have seen a news story here too about the extravagant expenditures WW has spent since their latest CEO took over. Not cool... :heidi:
Wasn't this photo taken by a gal who found out her honey had a mistress... so she drove his truck up on top of his fav sports car and then emailed...
You have the ultimate log fetcher Fuelrod... that's for sure... :yes: Yep... this has been the year of no winter. As for that guilt thing... I...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Happy Birthday guys... :saw::tree::axe::fire:
Say it ain't so... where's the proof... :ithappened:
Warm here too Basod. Let both dogs out, and I didn't bother putting a coat on... it's incredible. Rain later here too.
Grammy and I have dumped 2.5 gal of sap in a 7 gal jug we have so far... and the 4 gal buckets on the trees are already 3/4 full this morning....
Very nice... :yes:
x2... hang in there schlot
x2
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire:
:rofl: :lol:.... the newest harvester... and it's road legal... :D
Ouch... mike bayerl ... just, ouch. Thanks for the reminder to be careful when we do stuff... :axe: