When we went under the other barn that they had completely re-vamped, we found it totally stuffed with alder poles. I've never seen so many cut...
We built a "crow's nest" 30' feet up at the peak of the barn. It's held up well.
We don't know who all of these initials belong to. Should be fun to try and figure them out. We already have a 6"x6"x6" chunk of a beam that was...
Shouting!!! ... wow, that sounds great. Thanks Jon...
It's the board that says CH Peary at the end...
When we sold the farm in 2007 (after living there for 13 years) I had asked the new owners if I could pull off one of the boards inside the barn...
:rofl: :lol:... one of those he was really a muddy buddy... great pics... thx... :yes:
He's a cool lookin' lil dude... got any more pics of him?
Up in that neck of the woods... a guy who does something like this might just disappear fast... :dex:
Well... I emailed the current owner of our old farm this b&w photo and that led to a convo that led to my son and I headed there tomorrow! When we...
:thumbs:
Really cool idea GS. My honey just said we oughta do that down in our basement... :yes:
Do they come in green and yellow? ;) :D... I want wanna these... [IMG]
Whole lotta patience went into that... wow. Nice find Dennis.
Back to cold here this morning. Ground has re-frozen. Sunny today. Grandsons are gonna land here this morning. Gonna try to boil off the 10 gal of...
This ABC story was just on tonight... unreal.
ABC just did a big story about 2 of the head guys at WW being indicted... lots of money missing and mis-spent. Sad... the vets who helped them out...
Maybe if you put your avatar pic on your resume, it'll help... :rofl: :lol: (sorry, couldn't resist) :D
Good luck with all that uncertainty... hope you're able to land right where you wanna be after the dust settles.
One of the original classic rockers, emphasis on "classic"... RIP Keith. Those are good clips gbreda Here's an old concert clip of his piano...