Looky them chips fly!! Made quick rounds fast and easy... your measurin' stick works perfect... :yes:
Good tune... says it well... [MEDIA]
Update on Sandy and Gizzy ... Sandy has gone from being terrified when she first got here... to snugglin up to ole Grampy and not even opening her...
Happy Birthday... :dancer::seasoned::banana::rootintootin:
I saw this video a couple years ago and went back and found it. Pretty slick guards and set-up if you have AC power... [MEDIA]
We rented one of those a few years ago and my son and SIL cleared a bunch of trash alders just below our cabin. It worked well... but all of us...
Happy Birthday hoarders!!! :camping::MM::fire::camping:
Was something "warming" up, on it's way to super hot... when you had to kill the main?
Happy Birthday WeldrDave & BKilleen & Husqvarna Guy & bardos & Wendell
It might... and, I have another source that may prove to be a good reason to research... my great great grandfather's, and his son's journals. We...
Drizzly monin round heeya... ayuh. Gonna go a couple towns over and have lunch with my son today. His company sits on the edge of a lake and they...
:rofl: :lol:... that was therapy Fess... ;) Nope... my old camera is still doing fine... for some reason, when I go from the FHC to retrieve a...
Now, that was a really great read Backwoods Savage ... you've been through so much pain and frustration, you must feel like you're walkin' a foot...
Welcome Gill ... every single hoarder on the FHC site knows the "noob" experience... been there. Remember, we all love photos... :ithappened::D
Happy Birthday Scotty Overkill and your fellow partiers... :saw::tree::axe::fire:
Happy Birthday hoarders... :saw::tree::axe::saw::camping::tree::fire::MM:
I'd like to say I knew these initials were on the board... but I didn't. I just found my mother's maiden name initials on the board today, along...
Went and copied/pasted the 1964 b&w pic of the farm... the board came from just inside (to the left) the big open door in the barn... [IMG]
We did the same thing with our grandsons here this weekend too. You had a lot more sap than we did. We ended up with maybe 1/4 of the syrup that...
Nope... that's the current owner.