I suspect that the north of us group has made into the Leeds/Greene/Turner area and making it noisy so my youngest has trouble hearing her pipes.
Boomers to the north of us and maybe to the west as well.
Sub you are talking single skew # big boxen. They are all the same just ask them.
Good on the Best Buy Geeks, I don't have either the arti or the tremors but it cost me a full morning to install a hard drive,something that...
I guess we were on one edge of a dying storm line. We used to buy scallops off the dragger by the gallon and freeze them, I used to freeze a few...
Boomer's in the area time to shutdown for a hour or so.
The places we get scallops at wouldn't dare try fakes too many folks used to buy them off the boat and are old timers. They would be before a...
The real thing.
Had plenty I just hope the boss didn't overdo it (gout).
Had sea scallops and pressure cooked fresh from the garden green beans for our supper.
I'm running a slow poke on here these days a lowly Pi3 is serving as my browsing machine. I can go even slower with one of my smart tvs.
Mine does 4.5GHz. ETA: I love a good giggle hertz fight you can get a 7700K to over 5GHz if you don't mind a bit of stress, air cooled even.
Your bios should be able to tell you.
Having that Harman likely reduces Larry's stress level, which is a good thing when one is hypertensive.
What ya on Larry, the last one for me was a CCB and that is the long acting one.
I'm doing well for not going down for my nap the last three days and the boss having left for the guild's show in A(dis)gusta.
Time for my walk bp is ideal/ideal or 112/76