You really don't want to go there says Elizabeth (Pocahontas) Warren. (Sorry mods, I just couldn't resist)
corkman says: Maybe they're trying to pull a green team stunt. One is supreme and the other ''tis supremely supreme" me say: More bouldercrap...
We did strawberry jam early last month. Have the cucs to do fridge sour pickles.
Have BrianK look at that Wiseway as he is very much into rocket stoves.
Waiting for the pressure canner to cool down, we are doing a couple batches of green beans. It takes more time to get to pressure and out of...
I try to stay clear of Portland, must admit I was in Portland last Monday visiting a party in rehab after a second hip fracture and infection.
I nolikey.
How's the battle goin' OM? And what is the year count on that 39 age IHP I tried for 10 years but no one believed me.
And Guido said?
Fill it up with bondo?
Ouch.
For most of the time my work picked up the cost and there was never an issue. Things are going downhill bills are fscking jokes and when you call...
The boss is going to make lobster rolls for supper. Shaw's has tails 3/$12 so.....
Larry, I took part in the Olundercare Market back when it was first formed nothing but a pure joke, BC&BS were even a joke then so I no longer...
You can't have the flashes without the booms, they are just to far away for them to be heard where you were.
My prescriptions getting screwed up and Martins Point not allowing the doc as a PCP. Trust all involved to be nothing but PITAs, been there, done...
X4
I have no idea how it happened but I had no problem changing my PCP and it won't even affect my prescriptions that still have unfilled refills,...
I've been to camp three times. Memorial Weekend,4th of July and late July. Don't really like it at camp anyway so I don't mind the low frequency...
Must have fallen apart just like yesterday. She got rain but not much noise.