Sweet cucumber relish is on today's canning program, jars are a washing and cucumber mixture is chillin' in ice.
Give kitty a pat,head butt, and ear scratch.
X5
Well we did two gallons of refrigerator sour pickles this afternoon.
X2
Dry Molly.
No help, I get to do it alone 1 bag at a time. That is why I go slow and start early. I'm making room in the garage. Less than 4 ton in there now.
I don't have that many in the burn room yet, I had to take time out to talk to Chase Card Services about a bit of fraud. Amazon Rewards card is...
I started moving pellets into the burn room yesterday, go slow do I.
Sub I think that Don has a double condensing oil dragon.
Yep, he works at house remodeling when the urge strikes.
I don't know and he doesn't care.
My BIL has a high eff. gas unit.
No more than the combustion blower on the pellet eater.
It has a blower.
Well the one I have is direct vented no chimney, just wondering since you lined your chimney.
Come on JT just say yes.
What are ye gettin' for a furnace?
JT I never could down many drinks at one time, I'd just go to sleep. I'm a cheap drunk.
Nope, someone else runs it.