Steve, how many complaints do you get from your streaming customers?
Problem not on this end have had 5 HD streams open at one time inside the house the network is much faster than the outside pipe.
When your Head End is overloaded the pipe can go to hell fast. Count your lucky stars.
I have dropped TV and Phone service. I get all the TV dreck I need from the 21 sub-channels I can get on my antenna and my Phone is on Verzion's...
Going to take more than a Gbs link, trust me. I do over 300GB per month over the interwebbie without even trying. Half of all streams need to be...
When are you rolling that out to my overloaded head end so Netflix doesn't go bump in the night when the boss goes to use it?
I'd more than likely call James or better yet Steve and find out what is up. I'll be talking to one or both of them in a couple of weeks when I...
Just got all of the mess cleaned up from replacing my Zon rewards card that I can do now I need to get my $130+ rewards carried over by Chase and...
That is the NAPPA Auto parts store address according to Google.
Have at it kid, right now I wouldn't trust my ability to stay upright when needed. Left side is still a bit unsteady, no where near as bad as it...
Just deep enough to clear the frost depth. Yes is was hot and humid both when I did the footings and when my son and I put up the rest of the...
Mine is a long ways from being like Snowey's and is all PT frame and artificial decking. I went all over it to make sure it wasn't doing to...
The Farmer's Almanac says snowy and cold for the Northeast this winter with 5 coastal storms.
Her winter starts early and ends late.
Snowy I have one of those 50' second floor decks and I don't want to work on it.
She needs the heat even during the summer medical reasons. So shutting the stove down is a big issue for her.
You are always overdue on the deep cleans.
This is a hard bunch to deal with. Mostly grumpy old men with a visual fetish who never grew up.
Skeeter can wait on the burning.
Grew the cucs, onions, and sweet green peppers in it. ETA: There are 4 rather good sized spaghetti squash curing. Had matters,onion,green...