Well for my big thing of the day was to get more meds to eat, yum, boy is it fun to eat those meds. They are really tasty (not!).
Hey us idiots have a long history of behaving after having been walloped up side the block head.
Don't worry about me there were 4 of us that straightened up that tree. ETA: I was fetch and carry for the most part.
Got the Pear tree back upright, suspect it will be fine and is it ever loaded.
One of the pear trees pulled out of the ground in that mess overnight will see if it can be righted.
Bite your tongue, it is way to early for that stuff.
What? Didn't you reverse those charges?
There go the dollars need more than twenties Dan. Things were cheaper back in the day.
Testing non flash based upload.[ATTACH] Hey no go boom. I knew there was a reason to stay away from flash.
Larry one of those BP meds you are on has a bio half life of between 30+ and 50+ hours and you were already at max for it as far as I'm aware did...
Yes boss.
If a bp meter can't sense your pule there is no way it can read bp.
The arm ones have been accurate for some time the wrist ones that don't sense pulse issues aren't, those that do sense pulse issues will error out...
I would like to believe that the processing would take care of the issues but there is little control over a lot of it. The sardines I ate...
It cost me $99.99 for the Internet plan I have.
The first thing done to the fish when they hit the tanks is they are covered with salt and brined. Remember, at one time I worked in a cannery.
I do not do Roland seafood it comes from the wrong places most of my sardines are in water but the really good ones are in oil,none are really...
Bear no longer doing canned sardines, he did not enjoy the last two days now you have to understand Bear loves sardines and has a well stocked...
Here is the connection status screen from the software(linux) running in my router: The link from the router to the modem is the wan labeled port...
My wired stuff can reach a gig but a lot of older equipment tops out well before a gig on default settings.