zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Just to hang with us crazies? You must be hard up if we are your buds. Just look at us feet on banana peels and such. Why one of us is a rock!
The like was for the weather comment I no likey BP issues.
artc, my current goal is to recover what I and my employers have paid in to the feds since 1968. Still need a few more years of collecting.
Larry a lot of beta blockers are better in more than two doses a day as they have short bio half lives. I don't have the other medical issues you...
Wimp!!! The rest of us cranked up the A/C for old times sake.
Remember he is a rock (he claims to made of marble).
Any guess of my order will get here it is coming USPS and left Chattanooga, TN last evening. Ordered several thousand yards of 50 wt cotton...
A very good flame re-tension burner and a small boiler does that.
Well, what did you expect from the bunch on here?
Joey's fish are getting bigger than his old man's fish.
Paging jt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Isn't Bourbon banned in Ma, yet!
You didn't do that I hope, eyes are not to be used that way.
Hey Snowy stay out of the sun and be careful with the 'clipes viewing, the sun ain't good for the old eyeballs.
You got granite or marble in your upper story???
No like'm it being so high Bear is a no climbing critter and that has been the case for a number of years now. At 67 I prefer to be two feet on...
Still fine here, now have 7 spaghetti squash a curin' and the boss says the acorn and buttercup ones are coming right along, pretty soon there...
Bear kibble!
I only have 2 in the evening one of which is at bed-time and don't really want to have a smoothie at 8:00 AM and start off the day by going hypo....