x3 you should be ashamed JT.
Do you still use a calendar? That's prehistoric.
The boss is already talking about pulling the A/C.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Friday here StEarl.
We used to do a few different bread and butter pickles now are doing only refrigerator sours when you cut down on salt and sugar the sweet pickles...
See folks, kicking a JT hurts you more than him.
Got to finish putting the car back together, I evicted a mouse from the ventilation system last evening. The boss and I are heading to the Lost...
Add Maine and Massachusetts to your list. I have HO and Auto through them. Been the case for decades.
Larry, we are still cutting down what we can, got plenty of space but all that sugar and salt isn't good for ya.
We did 2 batches of hot pepper jelly yesterday. Just garden relish and my grandmother's hot green tomato piccalilli left on the pickling list. The...
I'll bet the Wiley Wallaby ones do better.
I no likey the hurt back, thems no fun.
Teach the old man how to fish Joey.
I'll unplug the OAK and vent next month.
The vortex found you!
Well after 3 years I found my first software error in my LG smart TV, the wired connection gets dropped randomly. Makes no difference which app...
61 currently. The boss is at a quilt show today one of the local guild chapters she is a member of puts on a show every year so it is more peace...
Before 4 I'm asleep.
Will's pictures don't always end with an image suffix, the one of his new to him computer ends with .jpg.number so your browser may not see it as...
I would zone out before 4.