I got up early today for some reason. I tend to get quite sleepy after 6 hours these days. Can't seem to do a damm thing about it.
Then I came home and went down for a geezer nap. First brew since early July.
I had a Tuckerman's to go with the fried seafood at Bay Haven Two in Cornish at noontime.
I could vote for Will's smoothie stacks because I'm a Bear who likes beer.
You talking Will's Smoothie stacks?
Wardens who's they?
There was more than one person in my ancestry who was known to just get them when he saw them, so what do I know.
Mainers need a season?
Get one?
Boo hiss, hiss boo!
Happy Labor Day folks.
Remember some of them are tourist, those ones are not to be believed.
One other thing I dug up enough 60 lb plus boulders to last many lifetimes. I tried to plant a row of cedars and I could only roll one stone out...
Not so fast on the done it right. The lot is not good for much in the way of fruit trees we lost one of our apple trees and almost lost both of...
e have apples,3 different pears, and peaches. I was a hole digger for a few years.
The only tree that didn't fruit was the green plum.
Our main thing now is to dehydrate a pile of fruit. The boss reworked the bracing on the peach tree before she left for camp. All of our fruit...
You realize I haven't had even a weak beer since July when I did in three Lemon Shandies over three days. Bear is really out of practice these days.
Maybe, one of these days the JT will get a clue.
That's your story what does the Mrs. say.