I've heard this scenario many times. It's also kinda shocking how many people come up to us with both our little campers and inquire about them....
I avoided that question by doing when she was sleeping. Lol
The big one is still around.... Took this yesterday. 30-40 ft from my hunting shack. Pretty firm ground too. In the driving tracks of the two...
I hope all is well my friend.
This is a water proof, heavy duty electric jack cover. Not sure if it's needed but keeping the power head dry cannot be a bad thing. It stays in...
[ATTACH] Bug screens on all outside appliance vents. Everything. Mud wasp will fill everything they can if you don't. Even your refrigerator...
T.Jeff Veal I recommend an inline water filter if using any water source outside of your own. A pressure regulator is a must as well because some...
This is taking a ride to California. $200 shipped. Packing it up currently. [ATTACH]
Finished cleaning on a Phusqvarna pro 260. It's getting a new ring, bearings / seals, lines and carb kit. Plus ported. Why? Because I can....
Hopefully you can make it bud.
If you're coming up n over to Denny's I'll bring that bar and chain for ya.
My wife makes me fruitcake from my mom's old recipe. I really like it.