Thanks bud. That's 3/8 lp Stihl pm3? The Picco full chisel but with bumpers. I use the Stihl 2 in1 tool with raker file out. I do the rakers with...
I had one briefly. They make a sharp chain.
Better get on it.
Thanks bud. Might be sold for $650 plus shipping.
I'll look into the COE. Thank you. We do the same if we can with not unhooking if just overnight.
So far I'm good. Wife feels fine. Has the whole time except the dry cough and the drainage. Her Cough has lessened. It wasn't super bad but still...
This is how they run stock. Noodling seasoned maple today. https://photos.app.goo.gl/i8GZ67SKL2GvUK2MA https://photos.app.goo.gl/pLNmvdHJdkokcJUc7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/QzFwCDX5qWeBvoeQ6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/G8ccpsr56AUxPrfC6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8gtcKVTXPVHfF4PUA
https://photos.app.goo.gl/HfCr1yE3cKhA7TFK8
The used 241 is back together and ripping. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Our Casita camper had the two sets of chocks / levelers with it. We only use them on the low side as well. The other side gets an anti theft...
You will wonder how you lived without one.
What 241 in Denver??
Because variety is the spice of life my friend.
You're just scared to step outside your comfort zone...:salute:
Good thing because I'm chainsaw poor.
My wife has been battling something for a few days. Dry cough. Bit of sinus drainage. Nothing else. So far I haven't contracted it...
We prefer KoA as well. So far every one has been a pleasant experience.