Nice. Hopefully her and I can get out more this coming years.
Stock looks similar to my wife's KRG Bravo.
Looks good. We are having home brewed chicken noodle soup this week. Bacon in it.
I've researched campers ad nauseam. I'm fully aware of the construction types. Its why a molded fiberglass hull is what we wanted. Castita, Helio,...
Looks like he listed all his belongings... I normally don't see sigs as I'm a vertical phone user like Jeffery.
They scratch it....in broad daylight.
Excellent bud. I'm about to go after a poulan pro 260.
Yep. Few times for vintage saw parts. I'll buy again if needed. Same with Randy's small engine parts and Leon's chainsaw parts and repair.
This is the construction of one of the campers we were considering and probably would have purchased if the used Casita hadn't come along. Made in...
A good friend of ours brother bought a new camper trailer and was trading in his used one. The dealer offered him a price based on pictures alone....
Excellent. I look forward to your progress. We need more saw builds here. I'm kicking around doing one to see if it sparks interest in others.
Boat.... Bring Out Another Thousand :rofl: :lol:
Stihl 028, 028Av, Wood Boss, 44mm Used Cylinder and Piston with New Ri I've purchased things from here a few times. Haven't had any issues yet.
Bummer bud.
Not all campers fit into your above description but unfortunately, most do. Its the reason we bought the casita, a full molded fiberglass hull...
Based on our experience, so far, with our "not a real truck" we would buy a hybrid version of the Ridgeline if one comes out. After its out a...
Nice. You are where we are with our Ridgeline. Best truck, for us, that we have owned. The "not a real truck crowd" don't understand that many of...
I definitely agree with the campout at home recommendations before you travel. We did it a few times. Hooked up, parked and leveled it in front of...
Morning everybody. So frosty this morning it looks like a thin layer of snow on everything. My dad called snow the white curse. It wasn't until...
Ikr!!! Lol. He will be on his death bed with one regret, maybe two. Not buying a 241, and not also buying, Husqvarna, Echo and Dolmar saws too....