We are planning on coming unless something medical happens again.
Thaks bud. I'm just trying to get my money back after the realization I don't need it and the 543XP.
Selling my new RedMax CZ4350 chainsaw. Same saw as the Husqvarna 543XP. Never had a bar on it. It has a few minutes of heat cycling on the engine...
That will save me a trip.
For anyone that doesn't know what tools are needed for this type of thing, outside of basic hand tools, you need calipers for taking measurements....
Turning of the signatures has sped it up a tad for me. Mostly its my old phone as we have had blistering fast fiber optic Internet now for about a...
I was wondering about their gasser too. Not the 500, yours. No issues? Kubota built engine? Gas hog?
Plus Plus, we mostly only use the truck if towing the camper on vacation or our utility trailer hauling my trike and her bike to the rail trails....
Nobody wants to hang out with us anyway and we are ok with it. lol
We don't even let passengers in our truck. Lol.
Just remember, this isn't a "do what I do thread", it's a "this is what I did to this particular unit" type thread. :thumbs: When I weigh them...
Sorry MAF143 I thought I had recorded the piston weight before grinding on it. It appears I did not. The other junk saw has a smaller bore.
I'll get that information for you either today or tomorrow Monte. Until then, more on what I'm doing... I'll be widening the exhaust out towards...
Happy New Year everybody.
I have seriously considered these. My only concern is the ride quality when seated over the front axle. Ride quality is very important for my...
Pretty sure someone got their deer last night at around 9:30. One solitary rifle shot somewhere within the neighborhood.
Because they cost to much and we strive to keep our vehicles as mint as we can for as long as we can.
I have a nice pair of those digital mitutoyo calipers. Haven't failed me in 20 years.
Trying not to have another surgery of any kind in 24, or ever again.:D
We have to hit midnight for that nonsense. Lol. Shes asleep by 9pm 7 days a week. I'll be up till 1:30-2 some nights.