Yes. I use a heat gun when doing my oil testing. Just a smidge of adjustment can effect the cyclinder temp 20° under the loads my test units are...
Last year I plowed snow 4 times but could have easily not. The OCD gets the best of me sometimes.
If you ever get your saw muffler to 900 while running, you have problems. The actual muffler itself. Brazing rod melts above 840°.
I concur. Lol I prefer the look of the original square mufflers myself. Or a tuned expansion chamber.
I've only used brazing rod. I think Kevin uses both depending on if the muffler is stainless or not.
I concur. We get enough as it is. Well, not this winter so far. I hope to not plow one time.
I've modded many but never tried creating my own. Hmm...
There's a snow storm coming?
Nice. Are you welding or brazing a deflector on it?
Exhaust roughed in. Little bit more touch up then polishing. It's pretty much the shape and size its going to stay. [ATTACH]
Onto exhaust next. Its 20 mm wide. Im taking it to 26-27mm. 41mm bore x .65 is 26.65mm.
This is the finished piston and lower transfer grinding. Farthest I've taken a clammy. Guess we will find out what becomes of it. [ATTACH]...
It might be to late for that already.
I'm not dieting either. I'm living this way now. Its the only way I've found I can eat what I want and loose weight.
Offer stands if it's still available when you decide.
I'll throw in the same muffler mod I did on my 543 if that sways you.... And that new Saber chain...
8 months ago I was 212. I'm now 190. Daily 16-18 hour fast is mostly all I've changed. Being down for shoulder surgery for 3 months and a couple...
Feel free to make that mistake with this saw, I won't stop you. :rofl: :lol:
It worked on mine. Thats what the 5/32 cutter is for if I recall. Sized the same as files.
Is there something happening on Sunday or is that just the day everybody starts heading out?