Thanks bud. Hopefully it will liven it up. I've yet to have one have less power out of 9-10 different saws but I'm sure a real builder would have...
Turns out these saws are in Italy.
I have a 400 pound yard roller I use to pack a base on our driveway before plowing. I like having that hard base under future snows if possible.
Sold.
That should reach but I get the baby steps. You can't put the metal back in.
Not sure how fat the grinder is you are working with but I grind from the outside in on the exhaust and intake port. With the right shaped diamond...
I get it. I like both. Lol.
Nice. That will keep the trash oot. Probably helped power a bit too.
See the poulan pro 260 build thread. If I can do it, so can you.
You should get after that 251.
Oh man. Ship that to northern Michigan for some sausage.
I think it coming from the motherland so like Stihls model numbers, rod 15 is a mystery. Lol There's a place in the UK... Around $1060 to get a...
He won't even buy one non Stihl saw... Oh wait.....he has a shipping container full of Senix 4 stroke saws. Investment.
buZZsaw BRAD Chainsaw IN Outbreak Stihl Ms 241 C-M With Rod 15 11/16in - 17 11/16in Chain & | eBay
[MEDIA] [MEDIA] In case you get snowed in...
Silver removed off muffler and black installed. Matched the exhaust port and muffler. Forgot to take pictures. That's all for today. [ATTACH]...
Intake... Lowered from 66° BTDC to 75° BTDC. Widened a smidge. Matched the carb mount to the port. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Progress... Finished exhaust after polishing. I see the symmetry is off a tad on the right side compared to the left. To late now. OCD......
Nice. That should breathe easier.
Im not doubting the gas coming out the cylinder is 900 but I've never seen a saw muffler even near that hot with my temp gun. That's a nice...