You are braver than I had given you credit! You know the Pay back price Ms Judy will inflict upon you.
Mine will go on any time it is cool and damp. warm and damp, the ac goes on.
This won't help much, esp. when you are looking for help. Whether it be luck or what ever, I will tell you our pump went into the well in 1975...
Took a picture of the green hat today, this one was taken in the sun. [ATTACH]
That would give me nightmares!
I can't make them out. pixilated. We have yellow finches here. Sometimes dozens at one time. I have 4 bird feeders going. We especially...
you are right, it was bad lighting. I edited my reply as soon as I figured that out. I'll try a daylight shot of them tomorrow.
I bought two, the one shown is gray like gunboat, I also have the green one. , and the green is the forest green like LLBean uses. I had it...
[ATTACH] Got my hats today. Nice fit, good quality. Just what I wanted. Also got my new t-shirt. thanks This cap is not heavy. the cloth is...
[IMG]This is good and safe for organic gardening. I think it works as good as the chemicals.
I do the 5 gallon bucket thing. here is one in the green house: [IMG]
Now that is what I call having had a bad day. At least it seems it can all be fixed.
We only have two trees. one bloomed well, the other only had about a third of the bloom. But I know where there is a good orchard where they...
You most likely know this, but just in case, you can get that pill enteric coated, also can be taken with food.
Medacam is very good for that. once a day dosing. prescribed according to weight. My arthritic old dog gets it and does very well. I give it...
Dex, that looks like a nice set up. Looks like a lot of peppers are what you want. I think I was at Lowes and found out that theirs were from a...
That is so impressive. I have to admit that I go to Youtube and look at videos of heavy equipment working the woods, or moving snow. Sort of...
The Bonnie brand concerns me. You can ck to see where they are grown. Some are grown locally. If they are from down south, I won't buy them...
My bleeding hearts are self seeding. I'm always digging up plants to share with others. Never know what some will share with me.
Iris and Lupin are some of my most favorite plants. Yet, I don't have a single one at this time. Borers got into the Iris's and the Lupin just...