I would like to know if you continue to be happy having a screen that is across the room from where you are working. I don't know if my eyes...
I've had a few of those deep fryers. Every time I get one, it up and disappears. Me thinks the wife has a hand in my not being able to find it.
Rice and beans is a staple in many diets. It is a good one too. If you can have some greens with it, life goes on just fine.
Any man with any concern about being dizzy or falling can cut the top off a gallon milk jug, leave the handle on it and use it while sitting on...
I'm with you on that. Don't care for meat that looks like the charcoal it was cooked over.
Don't even whisper it. Just hope the bad luck gets distracted.
you did good. You and the store manager are happy. That's all that counts.
Nice, ug, but, :emb:, where is the surge protector for that precious Harman? Lots of t-storms of late. You won't be happy if you get...
those have got to be heavy!
If the hamburger was 1/3 pound, one slice of bacon, and one tablespoon parmesan cheese, they add up to close to 500 cal each. eat two and you got...
Here you go! Just pack your clothes and move right in! [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Here is a nice place on an island not connected to the mainland by road. No min. bid June 25th. Don't wait, it could be yours! [MEDIA]
Thats a lot of chipmunks. sounds like an infestation to me. We once had a cat who kept that population in check. Now, no outside cat so my...
Seems you got what you really need with little trade offs. Sounds like a good deal to me.
We finally got some rain. 2 inches of it! No washouts even though it did rain hard. Then the next day we got severe T storms. Mostly went...
We used to toss the nuts into a pile of burning leaves. It was fun to hear them explode. No more burning leaves so that fun is gone. My wife has...
thanks, Giz looks like her usual self, but Sandy looks much better. Whatever you are doing is working well for her.
Pass on the liver. OH, I used to eat it and liked it, but then I found out how really nasty it is. It is a cleaning organ, and it is full of...
Ok, sure you are, hum, until the next "bargain" and then what? Larger storage area, Yes!:banana:
good luck. I'm all for multiple retirements. It takes a lot to retire and stay out of debt. Things always come up that cost. cars, home...