gotta love that ! (except for the snakes)
Another good addition was the turn offs, all quarter turns. This time, we put them in near every thing they went to. Not just this end or that...
My whole house was redone in pex. Really impressed with it.
The day will be what you make it.
I with you on that. I have 6, that keeps me very busy with the litter boxes. But I have kept my cats safe, and the birds are safe. But now...
hum, you know what happens then don't you? You end up keeping them. That's part of the issue for us now having six cats. We got attached to...
I swear they all say that at every visit for any dog. Of course when they see me, and I am fat, that just adds fuel to the fire.
Dave, Looks like you are building a fortress there! Impressive.
I only run all seasons now. I just don't go out unless the road are clear. so why risk it, or go through all that changing tires stuff. My...
you have a nice set up there. Neat. I don't think there is much we can do about the wind. It always seems to "win" . The only cover I can...
It is very windy here also. We had to put the umbrellas down, One had started to go airborn, but I caught it as it was lifting out of the table....
We are having another birthday party for the grandkids. This one is for the 7 yr. old who lives here. Lots of family coming. Having a BBQ and...
You are not that far away from here, yet we are like being in a refrigerator. 83 at 5pm! I think it was in the 60's here today. Has been cool...
Still fixing up hanging baskets. We have a lot of them. That is one place I can grow things the slugs can't get to. I have tomatoes in...
Yes, and some of their whitegrubs that are "cutworms" eating some of my plants. [IMG]
I must be crazy. (really no question about it!) Every year I look forward to seeing the dandelions bloom. If you can stand back and look at...
I don't know if those multiplug SP's are adequate. Most folks here recommend one that is in the outlet: I'm not embarrassed to say that I had my...
I don't know if those multiplug SP's are adequate. Most folks here recommend one that is in the outlet:[ATTACH]I'm no electrician so I can only...
Amazing, usually kids say "what's that? I'm not eating that stuff" Then they want to order pizza.
I don't care much for it either, but bet some of it would burn good in a nice keyhole fire pit!