When you have a vet you trust, then I would stick with them. The hills diet for non prescription food has me irate after reading the food content...
I went to NH and got the scooter. It is stronger than the one I have been using. Better for big boys! I have a picture of in taken in my yard,...
I would look on Google for some ideas. I have to tell you that Hill Science Diet is full, I mean full of junk food. The vets get a kick back....
Thanks. That support what I thought. You see, we have a lot of activity around here with the windmills. Many don't want them because they say...
As always, beautiful pictures, and this time some humor! Hope you enjoyed your father's day.
Had a wonderful father's day. What a spectacular day. Warm, sun shinning, I got some things done. But best of all, a memorable family...
Fantastic picture. Cute young man there! Lots of neat wood stacks. You should be warm for a very long time. I noticed the wind mills in one...
I'll have to get new pictures tomorrow. Dark now. I had posted some a week ago. I've been keeping my eye out for a new scooter on Craigslist. I...
We love both of those. No berries growing here, but the beans are nearly knee high. That is good for this area. I have broccoli heads forming...
I've never tried cucumbers in the greenhouse I'll have to give it a try for a fall crop.
You are so right. I also have both. One thing that remains the same in both is the lab personality. Very gentle dogs. So good with kids.
Well, they are stupid trying to get after me. My last big fat dog lived to be 17 and was put down after being hit by a car backing up. She...
I am very impressed with your gardens. Lucky you to have the land to plant those crops. That's a lot of work. Fresh peas, yum! Our peas...
I'm with ya on the painting. However, it is one of the few things that can be done that gives a lot of bang for the effort.
I'm not sure, but just in case, did you have your doors locked, door to the house or the truck? Had they taken anything, would not "forceful...
I would like to add that grain free formulas are proving out to be the best for my cats and dogs. No dry hair, no itching and scratching.
Really like that splitter and the 4 way attachment.
Allow me to tell you about my experience and recommendations for kitty litter and boxes. I tried several of each. What I know is I don't like...
That's Mike Holmes. He is a Canadian contractor who has his own tv shows. He is seen on HGTV.
Sometimes, change is what is needed to get us moved to a new spot in life. I wish you good health and fortune with your new employment. My...