Also you take it easy and don't kill yourself in the heat. Nothing is worth that. You want to retire and get out of the rat race. :yes:
So true. Since my son and his family moved in with us, things are so much better. They have their own apartment as we do so it is just like...
I also hope that you will begin to feel better soon. Hate to feel so ill you can't get important stuff done. If you can afford to buy the wood,...
Did a little looking around. This is an important issue to me because I have 6 Himalayan cats. A couple common things came up. One biggie:...
Cute little girl. Good luck with her. Those little ones live a long life when well protected.
drug money. All they want is whatever they can get. I don't think Smokey the bear wants $. This is a case where carrying a weapon for anyone...
That looks really good!
Odd here also. Sometimes, June is very wet. This year it is very dry. Only a couple days in the 80's. Having to water the gardens nearly every...
goes to prove that the the best laid plans of men can still be unpredictable. I'm just glad that most likely the worse part of that for him will...
Thoughts and prayers to you and Champ. You and the Vet will know what is best for Champ.
Any thing available about the chance of the dog getting caught up by the leash getting catching on something while off and running in the brush or...
So sorry to hear of your friend passing. It is always so difficult to have a loss of a family pet.
Love watching the hummingbirds. Their flight is like no other. We grow a lot of flowering plants to keep them very busy. Some use the...
Tornados. Horrid, very scary. I would think our group is among the most protected with shelters.
They make a heck of a racket. I know that when they start on a tree, it is doomed. Maybe it was before they started, but is is certain after...
The new about heroin use is terrible in Maine and New Hampshire. Many deaths from overdosing. There is a tremendous amount of public education...
I had to share that one on FB. Touching.
Looks like they are planning to sell a low amount at a high price and clear enough income to keep them from going under. Only thing is, while a...
Good, I like cooked, but not turned to charcoal. Parm is a nice addition.
My plan is to get a basket that goes on the back, or an attachment that allows me to pull a wagon along in back of me. That way I can get my...