Do their flowers last longer than the viburnum? Our hydrangea flowers last for weeks, but the viburnum only a couple weeks.
Age doesn't improve that situation!
Hate having Lymes. Never really know how much havoc it has or will do to you. I got it bad once. Got treated over and over to get rid of the...
Never know what one thing will impact another. I hung up a bug zapper. I know it usually just kills month, but I like seeing the birds feed on...
Hope you are patient enough to let it heal before you try to be all you can be. Good luck.
Don't wait too long to get that message. You may be broken by then. Prevention is best.
You can contact IS and explain you situation. They are reported to be fine people who will gladly assist you with your situation and any...
If you haven't, call the local pound and dog catcher. They are often the first ones contacted when someone is missing a dog. A dog well kept...
It took a long time to get to this point. But the laws imposed have been effective. When you go to the pound to look for a pup, what you see are...
There were shots exchanged in the local Walmart parking lot. Not what you think could happen in this mostly rural area. But heroin and greed is...
I'm betting Scotty will create a very functional outdoor oven. Also betting there will be a lot more than pizza coming out of it!
safe for the night mutt. Good that you found him so he won't get run over or attacked.
You got me thinking I had better get my butt going on "Prevention" so I ordered the fountain from Amazon. It is the basic pet safe model. Just...
Looking good. Is this handy to that drop window you have?
Really enjoy your picture shows and adventures with the fur friends. I haven't been over that far for forty years. Bar Harbour is as far east...
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: I doubt you will actually have time off. There is always more than enough to do.
I haven't seen one here yet this year. Seems strange. We do have fireflies now.
Rally enjoy your pictures. That Verbinum is beautiful. Ours came and went, but our Japanese dogwood is in full flower. I prefer that because...
It is amazing what we can do when we let go of some stuff that has been in the way. I had most of a whole houseful of stuff to part with when we...
Looks like he is getting Hospice for Dogs. You have to do what is best for him and you. I waited too long with one of mine. She had some...