I am fond of the soap stone stove and a traditional franklin style : [IMG]This is a hybrid stove. I am betting it is among the best money can...
Well, maybe if you were a pellet dealer, then perhaps the sky is indeed "falling". Must be very hard trying to stay in business when you have no...
Quiet day for us. Staying off the roads. Weather is beautiful. Will be going on a day trip later this week when the bulk of the traffic isn't a...
So true with about any task. For me, it is the rule for cleaning up a mess. I run out of energy fast so I have to set a pace or nothing gets...
I have power packs that have a air hose option on them. They do the trick every time. I have a few kept charged for backup for our C paps in...
It seems a lot of the pellet houses are digging in their heels. My thinking is they will try to maintain some resemblance of a profit (keeping...
So very sorry about you buddy, Champ. You were brave and followed through with what has to be the best for you friend. I hate it when that has...
Sorry about the invasion and theft. Lots of it going on. Heroin is the leading cause of theft in this area. Is that the same building you...
4th of July. It is a day of Celebration. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday. Lots of grills going. Lots of fire pits burning. Lots of...
[IMG]
They are legal here in Maine, except where local towns have their own restrictive ordinances. Maine is a real Nanny state. I was so surprised to...
Yes, but let the little one fall and scrape a knee and it is "Mommy" every time.
Too bad that dog got out again. Not feeling so good as I was about him being back with his owner. That is a training issue on the owners part....
[IMG] Now doesn't this look like a nice place to spread someone's ashes?
I use the dehydrator to make dog treats, namely chicken jerky. So easy and cheap. I know what it is, and isn't. Not full of junk from China or...
you did a good job getting the dog back to his home. I would hope the owner gets him chipped and finds a better way to monitor the pup. He might...
Any leads on the house selling before winter? I would hate to have to move all that wood.
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple of people. Did you ever notice that when married so many years, that you think of the same things at the...
We had one of the first Apple computers. I had NO memory. With the monitor and printer, (dot matrix) it cost us about $2300. I had it all...
Got a good soaking of rain yesterday. It was hit or miss, but we got a good share of it. It goes a long ways helping out the lawn and gardens....